Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hey y'all, I'm 22 now.

 "The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, & lie about your age." -Robert Frost

So today is my birthday! The big 22. Husband & I celebrated with my parents last night. Tonight husband and I are going to: go out to dinner, ride around & look at Christmas lights, then have some dessert. We will then finish the night off by renting a Redbox movie and cuddlin' up with our sweetie puppy, Sheldon. PERFECT.There has been an assortment of cakes & cupcakes since last night. I feel I may go into a sugar shock.... But I think I'm ok with that. 



picture credit: http://eighteen25.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Congrats. =)


    Followed the blog btw, hope you do not mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog