Thursday, May 24, 2012

25 before 25

I've seen a few of these lists floating around lately. I have a mental list of 30 things before 30, but since I'm only a couple years away from 25; this one is hard core, but not TOO crazy. You should try it, too.

  1. Marry my best friend
  2. Graduate from college
  3. Move cities
  4. Travel out of the country
  5. Buy a home with my hubby
  6. Have our own dog
  7. Sky dive
  8. Run a half marathon
  9. & then a full marathon
  10. Do a triathlon
  11. White water rafting
  12. Go on a cruise
  13. Actually finish a whole Bible study.. not just start it 10 different times
  14. Make an addition to our family, not in the dog form, but in the baby form
  15. Paddlboard
  16. MS 150
  17. Volunteer at a shelter on Christmas Day
  18. Tent camping with my hubby
  19. Watch all episodes of the Big Bang Theory.. start to finish
  20. Adopt puppy #2
  21. Have an article published
  22. Perfect an at home version of Starbucks
  23. Be a stay-at-home momma
  24. Bake for someone in our apartment building
  25. Learn the basics of another language
....& there's still so much else to do!

Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog