Thursday, May 31, 2012

whole wheat blueberry muffins

love muffins. Especially healthy & easy to make muffins. I got this mix from the grocery store not long ago & tried it out this past weekend. It's super quick and so delicious! You should try it out.

"Real blueberries and Hodgson Mill's stone-ground, whole wheat flour make for a delicious blueberry muffin. Nutritious and easy to prepare, these quick-baking muffins include our Milled Flax Seed, rich in Omega-3 oils (450 mg per serving!), making this wholesome family favorite even better."

  • 3 tablespoons of splenda
  • 4 teaspoons of olive oil
  • 1 cup + 2 tablespoons of almond milk
  • 1 egg
Mix all ingredients & preheat oven to 400 degrees.
The recipe said it makes 9-10 muffins, but I was able to make 12 good size muffins.
I lined my cupcake pan with cupcake holders so I would have an easy clean up.
Bake for 16 minutes.
Enjoy!



 http://www.hodgsonmill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog