We LOVE breakfast. It's a pretty normal thing for us to have breakfast for lunch and dinner sometimes too.
8 large eggs
6 tablespoons skim milk
2 tablespoons light butter
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 4 ounce can of green chiles -- chopped
1/2 cup diced jalepeno peppers
2/3 cup low fat, extra-sharp cheddar -- shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 1. Put butter in 8" square baking pan. Set in 350 degree F oven to melt.
2. Slightly beat eggs, milk, salt & pepper. Pour into pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until eggs begin to set.
4. Sprinkle with cheese & chiles. Draw a wide metal spatula across bottom of pan several times to break up mixture.
5. Bake, breaking up mixture again several times, for 5 more minutes or until of desired doneness.
recipe courtesy of Mom's Who Think website