Friday, October 5, 2012

ONE YEAR!

God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you
There's more here than what we feel
A divine conspiracyThat you, an angel lovely, can somehow fall for me
You'll always be love's great martyr
I'll be the flattered fool
And I need you
.........
On my own, I'm only half of what I could be
I can't do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I could never undo
link to lyrics by dave barnes

I cannot believe when have been married a year already! It really has flown by. I can't imagine life any other way.. I am so excited for wherever God & life leads us in the future.

I love you, Ryder!

Ladies: There are great men out there that will treat you like an angel. It is normal to always be lifted up emotionally by your partner. Real love always makes the other person better. Anxious feelings, fighting, & criticism is not love... & it never will be.






Picture credit: www.bellafotografica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog