Friday, February 22, 2013

Easy, healthy cookies

Ryder & I find it very important to fuel our bodies with healthy food. That being said, I love a good dessert every once in a while. My sister in law sent me a recipe she got off of Pinterest for oatmeal cookies. Seriously, easiest cookies ever. All you really need is oatmeal & bananas; which are always in stock at our apartment.

Ingredients:
1 cup oatmeal (I used old fashion)
2 cups water
2 ripe bananas

Optional add ins:
1 tbs agave nectar
1 tsp cinnamon
Sprinkle of sweetener (I used truvia)

Directions: Prepare your oatmeal. Dice up the bananas & mix it in with the oatmeal. Then put your add ins into the oatmeal. Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 15-17 minutes; depending on your oven.

So delicious & guilt free!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog