Monday, April 1, 2013

Race Recap

A couple of weeks ago I ran Rock & Roll Dallas half marathon. It was such an awesome race. It was a beautiful course with great volunteers & encouraging spectators.

After running a full marathon last November, this half marathon seemed like a piece of cake! I have never enjoyed running so much. I beat my goal time & my personal best half marathon time.

If you have even the tiniest bit of a desire to run a race, I encourage you to sign up for one! I know running can be intimidating, but there's always that option of walking if you get tired. Seriously, people on the course do not care what you are doing.

Do something crazy! :)

Happy April 1st!

P.S. if it seems like we have a ton of layers on, it's because the weather was in the THIRTIES!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog